the Rift

Gonna Raise Some Hell

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
By now I had forgotten just how long I had been walking, and night had fallen hours ago. My legs were growing tired, sore from traveling for who knows how far in search of what belonged to me. Somehow, I had managed to leave Aeon, that God-forsaken place that cursed me with these horns. Well, not necessarily a curse as I had originally thought. My horns had provided me with more benefits that I initially realized, and the red tint that stained the sharp points were proof of that. Perhaps that was why my pet left, was it possible that she had sensed the change in me? Was it possible that she knew that the Rift affected me before my appearance was altered? Well that was no excuse! One would think that she would have learned her lesson from the last time she ran off...Oh what sweet hell she would have to pay now, if I could ever find the bitch.

Truth be told, there was no telling if I would ever find her again. I had lost her trail not too long ago, and equines I had met had never seen nor heard of her. That didn't slow me down though, only pushed me further to hunt her down and sink my teeth into her flesh. Harsh? Not even close. She'll be lucky to walk away once I'm done with her for all my troubles... For her sake, she better pray she is never found.

I'm not sure why I chose the path that I did, drawn into this new land like a moth to a flame. The only problem now was that I didn't have a clue as to where I was, and in the dark of the night, I seemed only to be traveling in circles. With a frustrated stomp of my hoof, I came to a halt. My ears twitched every which way to listen for any sounds of life at this unusual hour, only catching the echoing 'hoot' of an owl. Shaking out my mane, I gave an irritated sigh before leaning against a tree. Perhaps I should get a fresh start tomorrow...

OOC: Icky post! I swear he gets better when interacting...
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-11-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-14-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-15-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-16-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-17-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-25-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-26-2014, 08:55 AM