the Rift

Gonna Raise Some Hell

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Till Death I Hope Us Part

For all the irritation this proud stallion caused they at last it seemed, had won the argument. A smile flashes on the golden’s lips that proved truer than the false ones put forth during his late introduction. The mare celebrates in her own way, letting forth a rolling string of giggles which haunted the night. Earth eyes consider her carefully. She really was a piece of work. Perhaps one day he should delve more into her mind and piece it apart. Though he had always been warned, not to get too deep into crazies, they have a tendency to drag you down with them. Shaking his twin horned head the gold nods as she calls to the blanketed man to come with her north. For all the soothing feelings of success, the thought of spending the hours back to the Basin with this son of a bitch could not be reasoned. Even the desire to see his success put forth in front of his lady was not enough. So with a pursed glare the golden looks on the other two. “Wonderful, but I’m afraid you’ll have to excuse me, business keeps me south. Beloved I’m sure will see you safely to the Basin.”It wasn’t a total lie, he was still trying to get into the Throat. With a nod to the two of them the golden man spins about in a flurry of releasing energy and races away. The could still could not help but hope that Deimos would be the one to greet those two, and perhaps when the gold did return to the north he would find pieces of glass horn broken upon the ice and stone. A deep laughter raises in the night as the golden slips back into the dark.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Panzram] @[Beloved]
OOC;; Better late than never? lol Doing this more for my OCD tendencies really. XD
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-11-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-14-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-15-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-16-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-17-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-25-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-26-2014, 08:55 AM