the Rift

No more blue horizons [Jackal/Open]

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

[OOC: Absolutely fine! I was an idiot to forget to mention the size of the tree, but it is small enough for Jacko to move ^^]

The darkness of the heavens did not help her vision. Even when she felt the presence of a brute, she could not clearly see. This was mainly due to her lack of vision through fright and wariness of trying to pull herself free. Instead, she stopped moving and tried to concentrate on the sounds that the creature made, her lobes flicking backwards and forwards frequently to get a clear sound. The swooping of wings fluttered above her and the beautiful vixen shook violently. Get away from me!

Then another scent drifted to her terrified mass - it was a brute. She felt him come in closer to her, the stranger spoke at a pace words of help, she responded with a small squeak and let him shift the small tree. With a mighty pull she freed herself, and then turned to face her helper. It was a young brute, only a little younger than her own self. He was fairly sturdy, with a pelt of crimson fawn, a general hue of orange, or what she could make out in the dim light. What did stand out, however, were the azure orbs and pearl droplets upon his pelt. Both sparkled in the light and cast an almost ghostly appearence to his display, but nonetheless she was impressed at the little chap's strength. She warmly reached over, her velveteens touching his shoulder before she softly spoke,
"Thank you, I am in your debt for your kindess, sir." She smiled, before adding, "I am Saisands, may I know the name of my rescuer?" No humour intended, her warm words were a welcome to a conversation that she thought necessary to someone that helped her.

Messages In This Thread
No more blue horizons [Jackal/Open] - by Saisands - 08-30-2012, 06:46 PM
RE: No more blue horizons [Jackal/Open] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 03:35 PM