the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mind over matter

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

The god of the earth nodded, his patience as ever present as the sea and as calm as summer rains. He hummed softly, finding his son's promise honorable and full of truth. He would trust Hototo implicitly and believed that he would find the killer. The laws of nature prohibited him from acting directly in mortal affairs, and he had not been pleased by the decision.

When the shrines had fallen, he had felt disconnected from the individuals he loved so much. He did not mourn natural death, for that was just another part of life. However, he mourned this tragedy because in some way, perhaps, if he had been present, he could have prevented such darkness.

Now, he was shackled by his own laws, but this is why they had all reproduced. Hototo, Roskuld, Mesec, and the newly formed daughter of the Sun were all here to provide balance, a link between their might and the mortal's plight. "I believe you will," he said confidently."

"Work with your siblings, for they are the only ones in this world who will understand how you feel, what you must do, and how you must act. They are currently on the same path, and until they diverge, they will be your closest allies and dearest friends."

The God smiled softly. "I love you, Hototo, and I always will. You never cease to make me proud."

CREDITS

@[Hototo]

Messages In This Thread
Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-13-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 09-14-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 09-16-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-19-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 10-07-2014, 02:41 PM