the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mind over matter

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
[Image: 5253a7371d5b4]
Support rains down upon me from my father gently, and I smile. Despite the challenges we face in the wake of a tragedy, I felt reassured. If such a powerful entity believed in me wholly, maybe I had been something worthy of honor before my predicament. Whatever happened, wherever I came from, it matters little. The past is written in stone, but the present is our chance to grow, change the characters we can be read as.

The power to change is wonderful. Let's hope I change into something great.

I look around at the others present, their images reflected by each of the gods in varying ways. I began to understand their presence here, my presence here. I was uncertain if I could think of them all as my siblings, but I would try to accept our bond. We have divine blood, which places a burden on all our shoulders. Perhaps, this responsibility split between four would not be as difficult as the mountain of a task I had read it to be. As long as you are not alone, you can achieve anything.

My eyes turn back brightly to my father, so full of warmth and delight at my existence. Was I one of his finest creations, I wondered? I had no idea what I looked like anymore, only that my hooves were solid bronze mimicking his own. Steady and strong, stable like the Earth. We are reliable, predictable, but almost immovable in our power. "I love you too, father."

[ Sorry for the wait! ]

Messages In This Thread
Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-13-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 09-14-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 09-16-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-19-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 10-07-2014, 02:41 PM