the Rift

[PRIVATE] What did I say?

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

The air began to turn dense with energy, making the ends of hair and whiskers tickle. It compressed, becoming dense, crackling and whining noises protesting the pressure of matter being condensed. Suddenly, with a loud pop, the matter exploded into a churning, black hole from which the Time God strode naturally. The entire event was normal for the God, so he simply shook the space matter from his coat and looked around the island.

A dead pegasus.

He knew something like this was happening, just like he knew something was going on when their citizens had started turning into nasty, infectious wraiths. Someone, specifically a someone, was behind all of this, but his vision was blocked. The smell of this horrendous action was all too familiar, and his stare settled briefly on the black and silver boy with suspicion.

What secrets had mother been feeding him?

Then, his eyes settled on his own daughter. Wasn't she supposed to be looking into all of this? Had she at all? He called her over with a nod of his head, staring at the dead body briefly. The Time God needed to know what she had discovered. This would be vitally important. "What did you learn?" he asked quietly, looking at her with interest. "All of this is too familiar."

Image Credits
FOXX

@[Roskuld]

Messages In This Thread
What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-13-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-14-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-15-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-21-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-30-2014, 04:17 PM