the Rift

[PRIVATE] What did I say?

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

All he needed was her affirmative, and it was received. The God nodded once, looking around at the others who were still speaking to their children. The sun foal was small, far too weak to be of any use. He frowned. Perhaps he needed to speed them all up, get them to the same age and strength as the Earth's boy, Hototo. He would bring it up later.

For now, he shifted his weight and turned back to his daughter. Her skills of uncovering truth, spying, and learning seemed a little lacking given her mother's penchant for knowledge. Ophelia had not passed along that gift of memory and desire to hunt truth like a predator, it seemed. Unfortunate.

"The Moon Goddess can be found in the World's Edge," he said. "Just as I can be found in the Aurora Basin. Her followers live there, but the dark boy is bound to know more than anyone else." He spoke quietly, electric blue eyes shifting to his wicked sister.

"Do not trust anyone, but keep them close. You can work alone to find this killer, or you can work with your siblings. That choice is up to you." He shrugged apologetically. "With power and knowledge comes the desire for others to want to rip it from you. This will be a burden you carry for the rest of your life, but I will travel on this journey. Even when I am not near, I am watching. You will never truly be alone."

Image Credits
FOXX

@[Roskuld]

Messages In This Thread
What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-13-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-14-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-15-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-21-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-30-2014, 04:17 PM