the Rift

[OPEN] No better time than the present

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel did not think she was special. She knew that she was different, and she thought that she was a freak. She was anything but special. One day, the pegasus side of her could take over and turn her into a violent, crazy killer like Zikar and Illynx had warned her about. The only people who had ever taken care of her warned her of these risks, so she knew that she had to cherish what they said. They wouldnt' have taken care of her if they did not... care, right?

So, as she was panicking over the dead body, feeling tears rise to her eyes that she did not want there, she felt little and unimportant. Everyone else had been talking with family. The chubby bitch, the giant fallen from the sky, and the shy dark one all knew each other, but she was just a no one.

She recognized the God of the Spark when he arrived. The air filled with energy that made her ears pop, and he focused on the rude one. Another god bubbled from the ground, and he must have been the Earth. Aithniel knew that no one was coming for her. When she had gone to the veins, only the Spark god came for Rikyn and Illynx.

Fire brought down the God of the Sun in an array of glory, but she paid little mind, for she was sure that he would pay her little mind. She was preoccupied with death. Imagine her surprise when she heard him call her name and summoned her closer. Aithniel's bright, silver eyes opened in his direction, ears alert, and she walked to him on instinct.

Was she supposed to bow? Brows furrowed in confusion. "I... don't understand," she said quietly.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-13-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-14-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-16-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-23-2014, 10:21 AM