the Rift

[OPEN] No better time than the present

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel felt an ache in her chest. Would her lack of understanding disappoint the god? Would he find fault in her confusion? He did not, much to her surprise and pleasure. His words were warm, almost like the fire he let off of his body. The soothed here even though a strange buzzing in the back of her head made her acutely aware of the dead body that laid there so close... Flames burst from his body and went out in a hypnotic way, and she stood quietly.

His words brought immediately back to her attention the feeling of her unsettled gut. She felt as if a stone was sitting in it, or talons were twisting around her insides and gripping at her lungs. Cautiously, she looked back at the body, feeling the hairs on her spine stand on end, every rustle of the wind a chill. In the mare's mouth was a clump of black hair, and she knew that this was not planned.

"Yes," she whispered. "I feel... hopelessness." Aithniel spoke honestly, frowning, turning back to the Sun God. He was hope. When she looked at him, he made the horrifying darkness dim, shed light in all the blackest places. The filly had so many questions, but bombarding him with them seemed both rude and not... well... she wanted to impress him. The god was actually speaking, to her.

"All of this feels wrong," she said, looking up into his churning, golden eyes. "Why... me? Why are you speaking to me?"

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-13-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-14-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-16-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: No better time than the present - by Aithniel - 09-23-2014, 10:21 AM