the Rift

[OPEN] My Sweet Summer Is Gone

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

Friendship made the world a bearable place. It was something Ampere had always known, but had been lacking in her adult life. As a child she had grown up with warmth and love in the folds of her family. Though they were nomadic, they had never been short on company. Relationships had been easy then and Ampere didn't quite understand why she struggled so much now when she felt she hadn't changed all that much. Of course as a child things are simpler, and the past, it always looks better.

All she knew was she hated loneliness. That's what made it easy to embrace Sohalia, no matter the other trials they had faced and had yet to endure. At least now, in this moment, they were friends, and that was good.

Ampere's head nodded to Sohalia when she steered the playful banter back towards seriousness, in regards to training and who would be doing it. Ampere would have said more, because Sohalia was right, but she was more than happy to let the most Gaucho-likely topic die off. She couldn't pretend it was easy to ignore him much longer, and she needed Sohalia a lot more right now than she needed him.

Instead she focused on the topic she did like. "I would love to be a part of it," Ampere exclaimed, feeding off Sohalia's excitement which only added to her natural state of energy. "Will it be here? When do you teach, what do you teach? Who else is going to be there?" She clamped her mouth shut suddenly, aware she had asked so much at once. She laughed it off though, "sorry, I've just never had a chance like this."

This could be the perfect way to teach, really teach everyone about the companion bonds they misjudged so poorly. It was an invigorating idea, one which also made her fearful. She had never taught anyone anything before. She wasn't sure she knew how. All she had done was try and yell the truth or beat it into someone until they were senseless, neither of which had worked out well for her. Although she was by no means a brute, she was hardly the best with her words, as evidenced with her disappearing act, one which seemed utterly silly now given how easily she'd been invited back in.

Maybe she ought to learn a bit more first, but did she have the patience for that?

"I could help you," she went on, her voice fast with the energy spiraling through her. "I could train you on fighting, because you're right, peace... it doesn't last." It was not that Ampere meant to be pessimistic, but if experience had taught her anything it's that peace was a lie. She had told Africa much the same the first time they convened, so she was glad Sohalia seemed to acknowledge it herself.

@[Sohalia]

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Ampere - 09-13-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Sohalia - 09-14-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Ampere - 09-15-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Sohalia - 09-15-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Ampere - 09-16-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Sohalia - 09-16-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Ampere - 09-19-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Sohalia - 09-23-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Ampere - 10-05-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Sohalia - 10-11-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: My Sweet Summer Is Gone - by Ampere - 10-11-2014, 04:55 PM