the Rift

[OPEN] My life is a map, but I ended up lost.

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone, the stars would be enough."

Serene woke up with instant confusion, she was surrounded by a heavily wooded area, with thick trunks and fallen leaves. She vaguely remembered what had happened, she was talking to a black mare her name long forgotten, when suddenly a massive storm had brewed and the 2 mares separated. Serene hadn't gone far into the foreign woods, she thought but finding herself hopelessly lost and drenched, she decided to wait out the storm and waited for morning to arrive before she would sort her way through the twirling woods. But, Serene never woke up to see the light of day, nor did she see the rise of night, an injury to the head of blame.

The black mare took a deep breath, a white cloud coming from her nostrils. The cold weather fueled her to move, her light frame picking it's way across the soft forest floor. She went north, following the moss that she knew only grew on the northern side of trees. Hoping she was in the range of a equine, or even better an equine from the Hidden Falls, Serene called out, letting anyone in earshot know that she was present. She continued going through the woods, the large trees making transportation harder. Serene hated knowing that this unfortunate event had happened, she wanted to prove herself to the herd and now she looked like a betrayer, getting herself lost within the first week. She forced her anger down, using it to motivate her.

OCC: OMG I'm so sorry for being gone so long, Things have been so crazy in real.

Edited by Blu: Serene you cannot change your font color unless you have a bg color within the table which will make it easy to read.

Messages In This Thread
My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-14-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-15-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-16-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-29-2014, 08:36 PM