the Rift

[OPEN] My life is a map, but I ended up lost.

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone, the stars would be enough."

Serene was gracious that the mare, Cealestis, would attempt at leading her to where the painted Lord was positioned. It was interesting for Serene to witness the things she has, not having been a dweller in the land for long she has gained quite the knowledge, not that she wants or cared for it. Horses here were generally nice, (at least the ones she had met) they try to help others despite other things. Knowing herself, she would not be interested in making the lives of others more pleasurable, and having to need aiding so recently has become a problem.

Cealestis offered her a conversation, deciding that she shouldn't be sour to anyone who had been kind enough to offer their time that could be used elsewhere, she responded with a hint of forgetfulness "I believe I worked with the shadow artists, or the spies. Please do excuse my miss remembrance and foolish responses. I believe once I aquatint myself with Midas? I will switch my skill set over to the ones who are soldiers."she said with formality (besides her speak of foolishness), as she always did when she talked about futures. "And you? Where do your skills lie?" she asked with her low and smooth voice.

The mares had traveled along a river leading too the steps that might be occupied by Midas. Another mare, hornless and wingless, gifted with the work of medicines and remedies approached them, asking if her help was needed. Serene did not want her help, even if she had really needed it, she hated having so many debts and did not want to add to her bank of them. Hiding her annoyance, the red haired mare responded simply "I was simply bumped on the cranium with an object, I've lost a bit of memory, but I believe it's only temporary." She said with a flash of her teeth in a facial expression of gratitude. Realizing the mare, Kiara might not have come over here for assistance in medical reasons, Serene took a different path on responding. "We are pursing a search for Midas, would you know of his location?" "Oh and I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Serene" Hardly ever did she introduce herself when she had first met someone, but in this case she had known one and was meeting another. She never found it important to discuss names when other things were more of matter and worth of talk.

@[Cealestis] @[Kiara]

*Serene can be harmed in any sort of fashion to the point of near death, but no killing.

Messages In This Thread
My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-14-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-15-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-16-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-29-2014, 08:36 PM