the Rift

[OPEN] Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming}

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

Daemyn smiled softly feeling nervous once more around the stunning scarlet spotted mare. He wondered briefly how old she really was, before pushing the thought aside. 'Of course she wouldn't want anything to do with someone like me.' Self-esteem was not something he had or would probably ever have, that's what made him so endearing and trustworthy. Another's voice drew his ears up curiously as a black and white painted mare appeared from the mist. His ears shifted towards the side as he became overwhelmed with nerves. How was he supposed to function properly when there were two mares in front of him. Lilac eyes roved slowly over the new arrival, she was taller than Nayati, but in his mind not quite as pretty. There was something about the sweet healer that had drawn his attention away from everything else. His masculine head tilted slightly as he gazed at the odd belongings the mare carried with her. Subconsciously he bobbed his muzzle down to brush the black dog shaped amulet upon his upper chest. Smiling shyly the stallion turned his attention between the two mares before meeting the black and white mare's sapphires.

His own deep thunderous voice sounded after hers, "I meant no offense Miss." Daemyn lowered his refined white speckled head apologetically. As Nayati said they were recycling the broken glass he perked up a little, "I would be willing to help in anyway possible." The lilac eyed brick house stud watched as Nayati seemed to change, it was as if a wall was slowly sliding shut around her. It hurt him to see her warm bubbly smile and voice vanish, but how could he say anything when he was having the same problem.

As the ebony painted lady spoke again he dropped instantly into a low bow, his muzzle brushing the springy grass. Rising once more slowly the stallion's deep voice rumbled again, "It's a pleasure to be in your presence Queen Kahlua. My name is Daemyn." He smiled softly first at, his hopeful, Queen then at the kind speckled dove. His eyes were caught by the flying and playing dragons wheeling above them. His smile softened as he relaxed watching his red friend and a new blue feathery dragon. Pulling his attention way from the playful winged beasts he spoke once more, "Mistress Kahlua, I asked Nayati to bring me here so I may serve you and King Kaj." His large head lowered slowly as he spoke showing as much respect for the pretty painted mare as possible. After the trek here his woulds were slowly beginning to ache again, and a few were also starting to ooze a little. Sighing softly he glanced as his guide but held his tongue unwilling to speak again, because he felt he had already asked to much.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 468 @[Nayati]

[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 09-15-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 09-17-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 09-19-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 09-30-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 10-05-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 10-14-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 10-19-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 01:54 PM