the Rift

[OPEN] Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming}

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The young blue watches the sparks coil in Rathunax’s mouth and finally decides that he should settle himself instead of causing chaos, relax instead of inciting fun, for he does not wish to be on the receiving end of any damage to his feathers that have grown in nicely since his birth. Still, he grumbles and chirps periodically from Kahlua’s back, just to make sure that Rathunax understands how disgruntled he is about being forced to listen. Turning herd head about quickly, Kahlua nosed at the dragon for a moment to encourage him to settle down, ultimately rolling her eyes as he swatted at her too. But she did not reprimand him further- it simply wasn’t in her heart.

It was difficult for Kahlua to understand the shy heart that lived within Nayati’s chest, but she was terribly happy to hear her story. “You must have been very brave,” she responded kindly, wondering if she would have been brave enough to swim out into the water to chase after an egg, or if she even would have wanted to. Would she have tried for Khan’s egg if it had not been gifted to her by the owl? She did not know. Her fear of loving something so intimately may just have overcome her.

As for the stallion, his story was equally as intriguing, and Kahlua briefly wondered what the dog had symbolized. She was not much of a thinker on such subjects, and maybe had heard once that dogs were brave or loyal or strong, but she had forgotten all of that now, and so she just giggled and bobbed her head. “Protect it dearly, then,” she advised, for there were so many in Helovia that were so quick to harm. Giving both of them another nod, the queen spoke a final time. “I’ll let you rest, then. I’m sure Nayati would like to finish showing you around without me hovering,” she giggle again, but for what purpose she did not know. Perhaps only that she loved life. “I hope to see you both around, I hope you’ll forgive me, I must attend to something else.”

With a final soft whicker, the queen turned to go attempted sort through so many of the other problems that were plaguing the Edge right now. If it wasn’t one thing, it was another, surely.

@[Daemyn] :: awkward Kahlua exit x.x
.KAHLUA
Image Credit to Val

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 09-15-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 09-17-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 09-19-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 09-30-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 10-05-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 10-14-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 10-19-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 01:54 PM