the Rift

[PRIVATE] If I had a heart (3)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia listened, wondering why he was so stiff and irritated when she was trying to understand. What made this so easy for him that it was offensive for her to think otherwise? Did he not realize that everyone would abandon you sometime? She could not believe that she would never be alone in this world again. The only constant in her life was Tinek, and he was naturally very different than she. Irelyn seemed to be fiery, if she called him stupid, and perhaps that was the crux of all this. Maybe, Torleik was just simple with emotions (not stupid). Maybe, to him, emotions were not this tangled jumble of heartache stuck between a shadow and a broken soul.

Even if she could not believe that he would stay, no matter what, the thought did have to count. She decided to keep her doubts but abandon her vehemency. The pale princess smiled only slightly and nodded once. No words she could say would properly define her acceptance. But she hoped that he would live up to his words. Hope was a novelty for Ophelia at this point.

She understood the dangers of Frostfall out here, especially at night. With a nod of her head, she followed the black stallion to his homeland, her steps beside his. Tinek flew overhead, ever watchful and very interested in this newly unfolding chapter. Ophelia walked in silence, unperturbed by going so long without speaking. The temperatures plummeted as stars began to dot the light blue sky turning deep, and she took a step closer to the bearded one at her side. A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips despite herself.

She wasn't alone.

[[ TIME FOR NEW THREAD :O ]]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
If I had a heart (3) - by Ophelia - 09-16-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Ophelia - 10-19-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Ophelia - 10-20-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Torleik - 10-20-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Ophelia - 10-26-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Torleik - 10-27-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Ophelia - 10-28-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: If I had a heart (3) - by Torleik - 11-09-2014, 06:51 PM