the Rift

[OPEN] listen to the ice shatter

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Glacia

Up we go, down we go, down down down the rabbit hole. Slow we go, fast we go, fast fast fast like a rabbit goes. I had no idea what I sang, only that I found it fun to mess with words and to put them into songs. Where was mother? I don't know. I had left her behind some time ago. To go off and explore the surrounding wilderness. Who would I meet today? I would go back to mother when I was hungry. A light girly giggle escapes my maw, and I spot a pretty lake in front of me. "The Hunter marked that mountain high, The lone lake's western boundary, And deemed the stag must turn to bay, Where that huge rampart barred the way; Already glorying in the prize, Measured his antlers with his eyes; For the death-wound and death-halloo Mustered his breath, his whinyard drew." I giggle more, rushing towards the lake. I reach the edge, and slowly, I step in. The water is warm against the frigid air. A smile graces the pretty features of my face and I begin to bound in the water, the droplets wetting my coat.

Like rain, but upside down. I begin to giggle more at this idea. Upside down rain. Who would have thought? I wasn't insane, in fact I had everything under control. Eveything in my mind works, not nuts are loose. I just perceive the world differently than everyone else.

I wonder, are there other children here? Or am I by myself? I wonder, for I have not met a soul my age here. They all seem to be gone. Gone, like the wind. Gone like in a song. I feel all alone. Secluded. I am done with this water now, and I clamber out, gazing around me. There is no sound, not chirp, nothing except the sound of my breath, and the drip of my wet coat.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
listen to the ice shatter - by Glacia - 09-17-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: listen to the ice shatter - by Illynx - 09-19-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: listen to the ice shatter - by Glacia - 09-24-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: listen to the ice shatter - by Illynx - 10-01-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: listen to the ice shatter - by Glacia - 10-26-2014, 02:45 AM