the Rift

[OPEN] listen to the ice shatter

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The golden figure approaches. My small ears swivel to her footsteps. "Glacia, darling" She knows me. I look at her for a moment, knowing her face and her familiar golden hue. But where? "you will catch your death in that water." Says the golden lady. I tilt my head, before small black hooves carry me towards the beautiful crowned figure. "Should death be feared, pretty lady?" I ask, blue eyes looking fearlessly into the others. Should death find me, I would accept it. After all, death was part of life.

"Maybe death is better than it is here? " I smile wryly at the woman before me, before dancing closer to inspect the feminine creature. "Who are you? I would tell you who I am but, it seems you already know me." I pause, swishing my short curly tail. "However, you do look familiar to me. Why?"

I watch, blue eyes looking over the golden ones body. "Did you have a fight with the thorn bushes?" I ask, as I begin to circle the lady. "They tear at her gown, as she attempts to flee. The retched night that had gone horribly wrong." I pause, the wicked grin reaching my pretty young face. "they worked with the enemy, to ensure she would not escape this town, piercing her satin embroidery." I giggle, picking up the trot as I finish my circle, turning to face the pretty lady. I cock my head, to look at her. What would she say? Would she say that I was a little child that had gone mad? Or that I had a way with words? She seems unpredictable to me, like there might be more going on behind that pretty face then one might think. She could be a closed book who isn't intelligent at all, but then again, she could be calculating, with no one who knows of the plans in her mind.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tags; @[Illynx]
Words; 322 words
Notes; Love Illynx! <3

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
listen to the ice shatter - by Glacia - 09-17-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: listen to the ice shatter - by Illynx - 09-19-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: listen to the ice shatter - by Glacia - 09-24-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: listen to the ice shatter - by Illynx - 10-01-2014, 12:04 PM