the Rift

meeting the herd [open]

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"I'm Tillas. Nothing but a herd member at the moment, I'm afraid." The white mare stopped her pretense of nonchalance by grazing, instead looking between the two stallions. It seemed to her a bit of tension played in the air, and she wondered with a flash of curiousity what had caused it. She shifted her weight, the autumn scent of crushed grass drifting to her gray muzzle. For a brief moment, Tillas wondered to if she should say something more fancy than normal, some kind of pleased to meet you. Then again, how was she to know she actually liked them. "So." Tillas paused awkwardly, searching for the right words that normally flowed from her mouth easily. "I don't suppose either of you could maybe teach a new herd member a little bit about how things work around here? I know that Mauja's king, but not much else, I'm afraid," Tillas laughed, swishing her silk tail once across her flanks. She smiled at them, hiding her insecurities well in her deep gaze. Both of the stallions were handsome, both of them with very different auras surrounding them. She had always been good at reading others.

Messages In This Thread
meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 08-30-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-31-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 08-31-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Ricciardo - 09-02-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by d'Artagnan - 09-07-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 09-13-2012, 05:38 PM