the Rift

meeting the herd [open]

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The white mare grazed what appeared to be contentedly, head swaying from side to side, azure ocean-blue eyes half-closed. The green grass, with the flavor of autumn touching it with thin hands, was sweet and cool, if not a little brittle perhaps. The wrath of the sun may have been lifting, but Tillas had to admit she did oh-so-miss the taste of watery green grass upon her tongue. In the morning when the dew beaded, mayhaps she have better luck. I hope so, anyways, the mare thought distastefully to herself. She was a pretty thing, the color of fresh snow, with a blue hue flashing across her thin, shimmery pelt. In build, she was perhaps most akin to a Arabian or Akhal-Teke- with her big, soulful blue eyes, dished muzzle, skinny frame. Although we have skipped over her one prominent feature- the two-foot long silver pearl horn twisting delicately from her elegant face. Tillas' sigh was audible as she lifted her head, nostrils flaring to drink in the wind. Her tail swished, a whisper as it flashed across her silky flanks.

Tillas' head dropped, and she cropped grass again, boredom drilling into her features. It was about time someone came around to behold her grace, or whatnot. Ha! Maybe if I lived in my old home again. No, really, I should care more for this pretty place. It is my home, no doubts there. It's about time I got to know the herd a little better, though. Especially if my ambitions were to come true... best to make a good impression on the horses. No, unicorns. Damn those stupid hornless beasts. Tillas' mind wandered away to dirtier places that she had no reason to think of, but it slowly returned to horses again. How she hated those creatures- slow, stupid, ugly. They deserved to be wiped off the face of the universe, to become a tiny blot in the golden ruling of the unicorns. If only they gathered more unicorns... King Mauja does his best. Tilly chided herself, but she couldn't stop thinking about the unstoppable, slow, over-taking Helovia plan. Who knows? They didn't have to stop at Helovia... Dumb unicorn. You are in no position to think of those things. You don't influence any unicorn at all.

Tillas continued grazing, mind far far away.

[ooc: wondering if anyone would get to know her? she's new to the herd and needs some friends c:]

Messages In This Thread
meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 08-30-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-31-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 08-31-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Ricciardo - 09-02-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by d'Artagnan - 09-07-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 09-13-2012, 05:38 PM