[PRIVATE] the butterfly diaries

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

Vadim blinks at the mare as she says his name wrong and for a moment he wonders if hesaid his name wrong. His brows furrow as he thinks and he realizes that he did not, in fact, mispronounce his own name. "No." He croaks, ears tilting back a bit because he is sure that at any moment the mare will tire of his harsh voice and run away. "Not Vadmin. Vadim." He wonders if she even hears him correct her pronunciation because she has already continued on, her words flying effortlessly from her lips in a way that leaves him envious of her. Part of him wishes that he could talk as effortlessly to just anyone that happens across his path, but he knows it is impossible for him. Words are not his forte. Nothing is.

She is babbling, Vadim realizes and his nose scrunches as he tries to latch onto every word that falls from her lips. Busy. The Edge. Island. Fun. Know what she means? Hesitantly, Vadim nods his head that he understands, though he has no clue as to what she is talking about. He cannot remember a time when he had fun, as his foalhood is behind him and forgotten. He cannot remember that he liked to play pranks when he was a child, and that he'd attempted to scare anyone that seemed scare-able. All he knows now is trying to survive and keeping the creature that he accidentally bonded to alive because he owed it to her.

“Have you had a chance to see the floating island yet? It’s kind of scary isn’t it, floating up on the clouds,”

"...yes?" He thinks she is crazy because islands cannot float on clouds. Surely she must have gotten into some plant that made her hallucinate? Or maybe she has very vivid daydreams. He flicks his tail and looks toward Vlasi when he hears her screech. 'Fly! Fly! Fly!' He blinks as he watches her body change, unphased by what is happening to her. The change is over in mere seconds and she lifts herself into the air, crying out to her playmate to join her. Vadim smiles at her excitement and glances at the mare. "She... has few friends." He rumbled, though the truth was that she had no friends. Saying few made them seem far less pathetic than they actually are. His gaze goes back to his now eagle companion, wondering if he had really heard someone screaming 'fly!' or if he might be as crazy as little miss floating island.

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the butterfly diaries - by Vadim - 09-19-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: the butterfly diaries - by Kahlua - 09-25-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: the butterfly diaries - by Kahlua - 11-05-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: the butterfly diaries - by Vadim - 11-09-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: the butterfly diaries - by Kahlua - 01-26-2015, 04:00 PM