the Rift

Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

A man delivered can never
Make his way in the darkness

Ktulu nodded her agreement that the Throat would make a good home for the both of them as well as her agreement that they needed to find the leaders. As if to answer Ophelia there was a strong, loud cry from above them. Ktulu's head tilted back and she squinted into the sun as she tried to catch a glimpse of the one above them. As the stallion sailed over them she recognized him immediately. She shook out her mane, the feather he had given her fluttered in the breeze and when he'd finally landed she began to move through the water toward him but stopped halfway there.

The dark girl looked back at Ophelia and smiled to show that it was safe before turning back to her friend. "Azzuen!" she greeted excitedly. "This is my sister, Ophelia. Ophelia, this is Azzuen, the one who gave me the feather." She turned her head back toward the stallion and her smile grew. She had not expected to meet him when they'd finally reached the Throat, but it was comforting knowing that he was there. "Someone's got to keep it safe." She said, grinning, at Azzuen's comment about his feather. "I'd hate for anything to happen to it, it's such a pretty feather."

It was time to get down to business, though, as his previous question still hung unanswered between them. She stepped back until she was standing shoulder to shoulder with her sister once more. "My sister and I are looking for a place to call home." She finally answered. "We both agreed that the Dragon's Throat would be ideal. Should we be accepted I would like to train as a warrior."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-07-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ktulu - 06-07-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-07-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ázzuen - 06-08-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ktulu - 06-19-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-19-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ázzuen - 06-20-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ktulu - 06-23-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-27-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Boom Boom - 06-30-2012, 07:41 PM