Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Pretty little angel
Can we play your game?

The sun was shadowed by a quickly moving figure, and Ophelia squinted up at the sky. A pegasus. Carefully, she backed a little ways out of the water and turned her face when he collided with the oasis, sending waves and splashes. From the curve and color of his feathers, Ophelia knew that this was the stallion Ktulu had met before - the same stallion who gave her that feather.

Ophelia was kind, but strange. Her heterochromatic eyes took in the stallion critically as if she were scanning him lifelessly. Perhaps her strange and perfect memory caused this distance between herself and reality, relationships. Either way, she stood silently, nodding when she was introduced. Water dropped like a pendulum from her porcelain hide as she listened to her sister's voice.

This stranger did not frighten her. He did not unsettle her. He simply had not spoken to her yet, and she was never eager to speak. After many, many months of living in solitude in the northern mountains, she had learned to love silence and the rhythm of her own body in harmony with her environment. Others in her vicinity, except Ktulu, plucked violently at the strings of this harmony, setting them into anxious discord.

"Greetings," she said to the black, winged one, inclining her head slightly. Her voice was soft, gentle like bells.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-07-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ktulu - 06-07-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-07-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ázzuen - 06-08-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ktulu - 06-19-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-19-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ázzuen - 06-20-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ktulu - 06-23-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Ophelia - 06-27-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Into the Shadowed Sun [Ktu/any] - by Boom Boom - 06-30-2012, 07:41 PM