the Rift

Reminiscing [Huy, open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

The mare, hidden by the trees, remained silent and observant, uncertain as to approach the two. One, a handsome stallion, and the second, a pretty mare. Perhaps both could be good companions; there was no scent of a herd clinging to them. Not the distinctly bittersweet scent of the Foothills, nor the icy sharpness of the World's Edge, and certainly not the hot, cloying red-sand scent of the Dragon's Throat. Well, both were horses, so perhaps it was clear itself. Tor shook her plain, homely face, closing her warm, rich brown eyes. She was a fairly good-looking mare herself, a light slate-blue tobiano. White splashed across her shoulders and swept a caressing line down her flanks, thickest along her hindquarters. In build, she was rather ill-suited for the forest- a heavy-looking Friesian cross, she was not the most graceful, and tended to be rather clumsy.

Tor lowered her head, relaxing her topline and swishing a tail across her damp flanks. Although the storm seemed particularly bad, in the cover of the trees she had received minimal treatment, with only a light covering of rain drops and cold flanks. Unlike the two before her, which were soaked through the skin.

"Hello," It was the mare. No harm in greeting them. Well, hopefully not. Tor decided, stepping out from behind the cover of the trees. She moved with nearly painful cautiousness. Indeed, the tall 17.1 mare meant no harm, but she wasn't certain about the others. Best course of action would be to flee if they are hostile, Tor thought to herself, swishing her wet tail across her flanks again. It was basically a guarantee of safety around her- she wished to become a healer, and definitely did not want to begin harming before starting her career. She was travelling to the Veins of the Gods at the moment, to plea for healing powers. What do I say? 'Greetings' is so tacky.

"Hello. I'm..." Should I choose a different name? No."Tor. I don't mean you any harm. I'm heading towards the Frozen Arch." Not a lie. The mare was planning on stopping by the icy caves before continuing on her journey.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: ???

Messages In This Thread
Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Lace - 08-31-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Bellatrix - 09-02-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Huyana - 09-10-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Lace - 09-10-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Bellatrix - 09-18-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Tor - 09-19-2012, 05:05 PM