the Rift

[PRIVATE] There's Method in my Madness

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Arya's efforts, aiding with the older foals in creating the adorable little party invitations, had been shredded. Destroyed by bigoted bastards in the Hidden Falls. Hotaru had extended a partial courtesy towards them, if only because of the sour past between the two herds. But her darling's invitations, whether they had specifically been hers or not, had been shredded out of hate. Hate they were attempting to rectify. She had been granted permission to steal from the denizens of the Falls, but it was not enough for the she-wolf with the blazing eyes. No, she would crush the Falls beneath her hoof for what they'd done to the innocent babes of the Basin. Hell itself would not be a fitting enough destination for the bastards that ripped up the little invitations. It was not an enraged woman that should be feared, but a furious mother. For since Arya's birth, Hotaru had taken to seeing all the foals as partially hers. Call it motherly instincts, but she would wreak havoc on those who had dared to crush their little dreams.

And so she reached for the vault of secrets, her own little manila folder of fate and plans, and in it she found the primary aid in her efforts. Oxy the Addict.

It was time to tell Illynx.

Lifting her cranium towards the heavens, where storms were gathered in late autumn rages, she called out Illynx's name, punctuating it with a beckoning song that clarified her intentions. Hotaru had withheld her information, awaiting the right moment, unsure if her herd would even approve when it was a technical peace time that they were in. But now, the she-wolf couldn't care less. She would burn the Falls to the ground, would grind the ashes and spit on the smoldering bones for making the Basin babies cry. Nobody would escape her rage. The coup that Oxy had planned with her would have to be put into action, even if it meant risking Oxy betraying her. Hotaru would go to any lengths if it meant punishment was justly served.

Now, she just had to await her mistress, and as the storms broke and the rain began to crash down upon the snow-laden tundra, thunder shaking the cliffs, Hotaru's eyes blazed with the promise of revenge.

@[Illynx]

Hotaru
you never know the power of yourself, until that is all you have left to rely upon</style>

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
There's Method in my Madness - by Hotaru - 09-21-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: There's Method in my Madness - by Illynx - 09-23-2014, 09:52 AM