the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

A sweet wind blew through the willows, and the world seemed to take a sigh of ease. It would be one of its lasts before winter set in. Even in this place where the golden son finds himself. Weaving through the willow branches the gold lets a long exhale. He had only just manage to weave out of the crowd that had gathered around that mammoth God of Earth. It had been a risky venture going out so boldly, with so many horses who recognized him. Though there was really only one horse he worried about catching him. The damsel queen had been so carefully crafted to his tones, that to have a sass woman like Arvakl ruin it, well it was too much of annoyance. So he’d left as soon as he was able. Perhaps he’d tell the black and white it had been fear of being caught. It was not a new feeling, but it was certainly coming on more regularly, which had put the gold and ill ease.

This place was helping, slightly. A peaceful lake walk could not keep even the most disgruntled horse from feeling slightly more at ease. As willows reached down to caresses his back, and tree frogs signaling the coming late afternoon began to chirp. It was near winter, but still a few fireflies still skirted around the darkest shadows, even at this early hour. The gold knew himself to be heading north, and in that direction lay the World’s Edge. Perhaps he would take on the damsel queen’s offer and rest there for a night or two. Certainly he could not venture back the Basin, and he had yet to find a Throat member to latch onto. It did not settle with him well though. The day’s events called for reality. No masks, no highly convoluted plans. That was not to be found in the Edge, but perhaps, some creature lurks in these woods here, who was searching for the same peaceful surroundings, dashed in harsh reality. The golden laughed out at the thought. Impossible. He was the only who thought like he, was he not?

OOC :: Open to anyone, but especially @[Agrona]
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 09-22-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 09-22-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 10-25-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 11-05-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Agrona - 11-22-2014, 11:49 PM