the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Rounded, dark feet hit the dry dirt with soft thuds, my dark body beginning to blend in with the oncoming night. As I spilled from the darkness of the forest, the frogs grew quiet and the lingering crickets also fell silent. I haven't been here in a while.. my conscience whispered as I saunter from the thin woods and out to the open banks of the lake.

The last time I had been here, there was something wrong with me... something that I couldn't really explain, and it was never really spoken of since; those creatures, they just took over our home and smoked us all out with that thick, choking fog. Ugh, just to think about those horrid things in their cloaks with those dark faces makes my skin crawl.

Helovia is so fucked up.

Down the shore, my violet eyes landed on a small, dark body that crawled into the water, it's sharp voice ripping apart the momentary silence. The child, happy to in the moment of the night, began splashing and causing havoc in the water, her dark silhouette dusted with what I could barely see as golden flakes. The innocence of the moment struck my heart in the strangest way; pain, joy and anger. Each of these emotions flooded my body in a way that made me shiver and tilt my ears back, the metal gauge clicking against bone as it rubbed against my antler. Silently, my bottom lip quivered before I could bite it with a tight grip.

How dare this child! Out here gallivanting around by herself.. being.. Annoying and adorable.

My eyes narrowed tightly at the splashing child, nostrils fluttering with a loud snort. "What do you think you're doing in the water this time of night?!" I growl, hopefully loudly enough for the occupied child to hear my words. I dropped my crowned skull and move forward in a non-threatening manner, stopping a comfortable couple of yards away from the yearling. You know, just in case mommy dearest was actually lingering somewhere in the shadows.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Sorry for the wait and terrible response guys. It'll get better as we go, <3
@[Faeanne]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 09-22-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 09-22-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 10-25-2014, 11:59 PM