the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Oh but it was one thing Helovia never was, it was quiet. A growl echos across the lake, sharp and close. The gold stops, harks lifting in peaked interest. It wounded like a mare, but bit harsh for one. Curious the gold lets a smile play on his lips and step closer through the shadows. Hidden there on their edge he finds a dark mare storming to the water line. Twin horns raise, which look so similar to hers. She’s a lovely thing really, especially from this view. His grin turns wicked, before he moves on to look around her. She’d certainly been talking to someone though….Unless, like so many in the messed up land she saw things she wasn’t supposed to. Unfortunately the wind was not in his favor tonight, and no scent came his way from her. At last she stops though, revealing her partner. A smaller bird, of a gold dusted back, swimming? Bit late for that wasn’t it? What on earth was the child doing swimming? Was this her mother? Surely not…but then. The gold was not eager to get in between a mother and daughter. Still, he had spent most of the day on his own, and finding two new play mates was the best evening entertainment he could find.

Slipping from the shadows he comes from behind up to the lake shore. His Spanish body easily picking up a smooth graceful slide of a gait to stop just by the dark mare. Still though he could not catch her scent, some nights it was just not in his favor. Nodding to her with a calm gaze, ignoring whatever she did in reaction he looks to the filly a flutter in the water. “A midnight swim isn’t always a bad thing now is it?” A sly smile coming down to the filly below, winking quickly at her. With smooth steps the gold descends the bank, cloven hooves just stepping into the chilling water. Twin horns spin that head round in a flash of gold and white locks. “Care to join us?” His smile curls with a wicked touch. All his troubles were quickly being forgotten in this wonderfully distracting game.

OOC :: @[Faeanne] @[Agrona]
"speech"

credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 09-22-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 09-22-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 10-25-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 11-05-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Agrona - 11-22-2014, 11:49 PM