the Rift

[OPEN] It's been awhile
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Tinek's red eyes were as wide as rubies when the pretty bird chirped and landed. The bird had feathers, and this bird was definitely not food. He, or she, was pretty, and he chirped back, stopping his floundering in the sand. Ophelia smiled when the mare said that he was invited to roll whenever he wanted, and she relayed this message to Tinek who shook off the dust and smiled a toothy smile. "He says thank you," she returned, not revealing her own opinion about this place.

Too many memories were here, festering. She had looked up to Kri, once as a great, powerful and fair leader. Kri was different than her father, more willing to be stern, but then she realized that maybe that was not a good thing. When the two twins had stolen her identity, Kri had done nothing, and the young Ophelia had been scared. So, she left. Mauja had apparently been held here for crimes and disappeared into the sea. Too many memories.

The Forsaken watched as the mare invited her as a follower of the sun, which made sense. This was his land. However, she seemed to get a sudden spark of an idea, her stately queen-like demeanor shattering in excitement. Ophelia raised a brow. How did this one know her? Know OF her, perhaps? Did they know that she had been responsible for the Basin invading? That it had been her agreement?

No, much more surprising. Gaucho had told her about what she had done to help. He didn't seem like the type to share bedtime stories, but maybe this was his mate. How.... interesting... Ophelia watched her curiously, two colored eyes wondering how she put up with his attitude, and she wondered even more about the nature of their relationship. Hhmm... The mare nodded.

"I did," she admitted. "We had an unfortunate encounter a while ago, but when I saw him again, he didn't remember which was... interesting." Ophelia shifted her weight, hair billowing around her face. "The God of the Spark or the God of the Sun would have been able to help, but the Sun God showed up."

"You should ask him about where he went and encourage him to not return," she said, her expression turning cold. "His memories of what happened were a violation of individual rights, and they crippled him with his amnesia." Well... she supposed her ability to read minds was revealed now, but she couldn't bring herself to care. Her mother was dead. Her father hated her. The Sun God was tentatively approving after a year...

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 09-23-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-24-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 09-25-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-30-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 10-11-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 10-12-2014, 07:28 PM