the Rift

[OPEN] It's been awhile

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

The dove was excited to have found the mare that she had pondered so heavily over in the time since Gaucho's return. Of course, she had no doubt that he would repay his debts, but she wasn't sure that he understood the depth of his mate's gratitude - that the Transcended would willingly provide to Ophelia anything that she wanted, within reason, may have escaped his notice. Since the angel had been appointed Sultana, she had been so wrapped up in her herd that she had little time to go seeking the WildFire's savior. But here she was, falling right into the dove's lap!

As the red-tinged unicorn spoke, though, her expression of gratitude wavered, something dark falling into her bi-colored eyes. She had not spoken at length with Gaucho about his disappearance, nor about his amnesia - after all, had she not made the decision to allow the past to remain in the past? What use would it be to dredge up old memories now? But something about Ophelia's tone made her wonder - just what was it that Gaucho had been doing? How had he come to lose his memories, and, most of all, why?

"Did he tell you what happened, then?" she asked, swallowing the jealousy that rose like a serpent, uncoiling itself from somewhere deep within her mind to hiss angrily at the beautiful unicorn mare. She shook her head forcefully, as though to send her demons scurrying back to the shadows, where they belonged. Things were different now - Gaucho had come back to her - he had said he loved her - he wouldn't say that lightly, would he? But the doubt circled in her mind nonetheless, whispering not-so-sweet nothings in her metaphorical ears.

"It doesn't matter," she asserted, aiming for breezy but failing, her words falling flat. "He has no intentions of reliving the experience, I can assure you - and whatever your history with him may be, allow me to express my deepest gratitude." The warmth began to creep back into her eyes as she remembered the debt she owed Ophelia, no matter what had happened with Gaucho. "Gaucho is... very important to me, and to our herd. If there is anything we - I - can do for you, all you need do is ask.

"You are welcome to join us in our oasis, if you would like to rest. I'm afraid we may not be the best company at the moment - we're preparing to open the Academy, after all, and it's taking a great deal of work to get everything ready."
Her words fell into a light-hearted ramble, easily sharing their project with a voice that could spread word far and wide. A little advertisement never hurt, right?

"Talk talk talk."
@[Ophelia]

Translations ::
xx

VenomXBaby
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 09-23-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-24-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 09-25-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-30-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 10-11-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 10-12-2014, 07:28 PM