the Rift

[OPEN] It's been awhile
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Was that jealousy? Ophelia felt amusement only because she still found Gaucho to be more than a little dishonorable. Her father had fought wars to protect her right to live as a hybrid, and for Gaucho to just attack her without provocation because of the horn on her head was the ultimate violation of rights. Objectively she understood his outburst, but that did not make the action morally right. Perhaps that was a long way to say that she was not interest. Yes, he was attractive, but a strong body would only give half of a much needed equation.

Still, this dove had found something beautiful in him, and she had no interest in tainting that view. If anyone could remain innocent still in this world, Ophelia would protect them. Unless, of course, she found them a fool - then she would shatter their dreams with the bitter and cruel realities that would eventually rain on them like a thunderstorm of fate. So, she quickly answered her question, tone unchanging. "No, I looked into his mind," she said honestly. "He said that he had no memories, and I wanted to know if they did not exist or if they were clouded."

"A believe a mixture of both. The memories he had were broken, fragmented and flashes, and it is not my place to know or give you that information. Still, you should talk to him." Ophelia was a good heart, even beneath an icy and somewhat weird demeanor. In some ways she was mysterious and enigmatic, keeping her cards close to her chest, and in others, she was overtly explanatory and thorough. That all depends on what would break her heart.

Apparently, he would not tell the woman he was interested in about his past, and she frowned. Did he not think her strong enough, then? Was he a misogynist in addition to being controlled by his emotions? Still, that was not her place to comment, so she kept her gray lips closed, only shrugging her shoulders slightly. Their relationship was not her problem.

Gaucho was obviously important to her, and she found it amusing that the leader was having an affair with this stallion. If anyone wanted to get under Sohalia's skin, force her to abandon her herd and leave them open to invasion, taking Gaucho would be the way. Interesting. Ophelia raised a brow at her final comment. An academy? Knowledge? She desired it above all else - to know. If she could lay beside the God of the Sun, she would ask him questions for hours, wanting to know about the world in the most intimate of ways.

"Do you need help with this Academy?" she asked curiously, strange, dual colored eyes sparkling with an emotion that was neither good nor bad. "While I cannot live here, I would be interested in participating. I believe I have knowledge to disseminate, but I would also be eager to learn..."

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 09-23-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-24-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 09-25-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 09-30-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: It's been awhile - by Sohalia - 10-11-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: It's been awhile - by Ophelia - 10-12-2014, 07:28 PM