the Rift

The Streets of Rome are Burning

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I prowl through the forest, away from the home. I'm hungry, and my eyes are practically glowing with the intensity of my ravenous appetite. I haven't had a good solid meal for quite awhile, perhaps since entering the Basin. It's just about time that I get one. But first, I see there's a lonely equine here in the forest. It's where I entered Helovia - the Threshold. This must be another lost soul. To eat, or welcome? I smirk in the night, and only extremely good eyes could see the moonlight shining on my coat.

Before I approach, she calls out, this hooved female. 'Oh, my people! Your Emperor has arrived!' I chuff under my breath, amusement sparkling in my eyes. Does she know she calls herself a male? So naive. And she thinks herself an empress? Where is her empire? I am certainly not one of her pawns. I step forth from the darkness and expose myself to her gaze. I crouch in front of her and lick my lips as I stare up at her. My stomach rumbles, and I wonder why I should even wait for her to speak. She's not of the Basin, and she's not of the Edge. Why should I save her?

"You are a foolish woman." I growl at her, flashing my fangs. "To think yourself so superior. If you do not agree to follow me to the Basin, I shall eat you." It's as simple that, and I do not care to dally with other words. What point is there in small talk before a meal? Unless, of course, she wants to follow me, in which case I shall have to find myself some other poor soul to eat. I watch her like she's a mouse caught in a snare. My tail twitches back and forth, and I'm ready to spring at any moment.

WC: 311
Tag: @[Bellona] @[Pompeii]

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Streets of Rome are Burning - by Pompeii - 09-22-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: The Streets of Rome are Burning - by Saffron - 09-22-2014, 09:03 PM
RE: The Streets of Rome are Burning - by Bellona - 09-22-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: The Streets of Rome are Burning - by Pompeii - 09-23-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: The Streets of Rome are Burning - by Saffron - 09-24-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: The Streets of Rome are Burning - by Bellona - 09-26-2014, 09:42 PM