the Rift

[OPEN] If I Could Be Your Angel

Muriel Posts: 54
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 6 Years 4 Months
Brit

There is no need for an attempt at bending her, for she is made of the most malleable of substances, needy and lonely. There is only pain to be made, where she is heading. Logic is shoved down beneath the force of her sorrow, the pleasure that blooms warm and desperate in her breast at his touch. Loneliness tells her to fall into him, to let him hold her up and keep her warm and sane for one night more. It will lead to only heartbreak, he is intangible, inconsistent, a shadow to disappear once the sunlight shines overhead once more in her dreary life.

"I am here."

It is all that is required for her to fold, for the ease of whatever tension tells her that she is foolish. How much more of an idiot could she be? But her heart aches with a pain she cannot chase away. Maybe his body can be her relief.

He speaks of pleasure like a demon might the sweetest of deals for her soul. She is all too willing to slice her palm and seal it, to drown away her sorrow in the fleeting joy he can offer her. "Then you'd better show me," she coos, falling into a bubble of forgetfulness and careless numbness. It's better to feel nothing than feel the burn of pain that consumes the fleshy red of her heart in her skeletal frame.

Nips begin to litter her body, drawing heat to the surface until it simmers and buzzes pleasantly like an aphrodisiac. She shifts away from his teeth until her ribboned legs dance in place, watching him beneath the curtain of her magenta locks. They are playing a dangerous game, and she has thrown in all her chips, already aware of the fact that she would never gain them back.

She runs.

He nips at her and she folds to his chase, letting her long legs propel her to the ends of the earth, already knowing he would catch her. Aware of the fact that she would let him. Coyly she glances over her shoulder, the glitter of lavender gazing at him, daring him to chain and ruin the freedom that has always flooded her veins. She'd sooner turn to ash than feel the pain of her own burning any longer.

Muriel
I've been waiting to smile for awhile now
Image Credit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 09-22-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 10-03-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Argen - 11-02-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 11-27-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Argen - 12-19-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 12-20-2014, 07:31 PM