the Rift

[OPEN] Burning Ring of Fire

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able</style>

Beads of sweat turned the already dark coat a deeper, nearly black hue as I stood by the entrance to the caves in which I had been mostly staying in for the last few seasons or so. Honestly, I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but I did know that I was finally ready to step out into the real world where everyone else had moved too once the wraiths had been destroyed. It was still unknown to me why I had decided to stay in the caves, other than the fact that the solitude was nice and there was plenty of time to gather my thoughts and realize what it was that I wanted to do here in Helovia...since it didn't seem like there were any civil wars going on as there had been in my homeland.
A snort tore through my mealy paper thins as my mind began to wander once more, this time to the few that I had met on my travels through Helovia the first time. Was Ranjiri still alive? Dark harks flicked back as they burrowed into the tangled mess of midnight stained dreads as I wondered what it was that I was going to do here in the world of Helovia this time. Would I return to the Edge and see if they are still in need of a crafter? Or would I go to a different herd and work on something other than glass? I shook my skull ever so slightly as I turned away from the lake of fire to look out over the rest of Helovia where most things were just now beginning to turn the color of flames, the tell tale sign that Orangemoon was here and Frostfall was soon to come. If I didn't decide what it was I wanted to do soon, I would likely be spending the rest of the year in the caves where it was safe from the snow.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 326
OOC;; My apologizes if this sucks, trying to get into his character. I promise it will get bigger as I have something to work with.

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 09-23-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 10-05-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 10-10-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 10-10-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 10-10-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 11-09-2014, 05:58 PM