the Rift

[OPEN] The Masquerade [Hidden Falls Spy Meeting]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Bellona confirmed the location. My frown deepened and gaze shifted away from the two ladies toward the distant hills with a fresh wave of wariness. The manner at which these worms emerged via the description that my tropical sleuth gave – it reminded me of a sickness we’d fought not more than a few seasons ago. A disease that’d turned brother upon brother and mother upon child. I wondered if this island had contracted such illness from the distant lands below; and if in some way we were at fault for this sudden out lash of nature.

Perhaps our bodies harbored the disease and we’d thus carried it over.

The pair of them continued to speak, I listened quietly with one ear notched toward the conversation and the other prying toward skull. “Aye,” I replied when asked if the herd should be made aware. Our family deserved to know this information and perhaps the other herds as well, “This land is strange, it has always been so,” gaze drifted back, golden and hard, “I can’t help but wonder if this has something to do with the sickness we overcame – perhaps it still lurks in the earth…” Then again, it might also be a rouge magic user – teasing and playing pranks. “Then there are those who possess the ability to shield themselves from the eyes mortals and summon all manner of creatures to cause harm.” The folly of magic and our own downfall.

“Regardless, Bellona, Ghost. I’d see our allies also well informed. Ghost, travel with all speed to Dragon’s Throat and inform our kinsman of this occurrence. Bellona,” tone softened, “I’d have ye warn the herd. Announce it here and at home.”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Masquerade [Hidden Falls Spy Meeting] - by Midas - 10-08-2014, 09:45 AM