the Rift

[JUDGED] Heart Attack [training spar w. archi]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
SHOW ME A LITTLE MUSCLE BABY

Orchid pools snapped up as the sound of the black beast breaking through the tree line just north of myself, chestnut harks flicked to the side as I watched the hulking creature move closer to me the heavy muscles beneath his frame twitching with each movement. It was obvious that he was a war-hardened beast by the multitudes of scars that littered his ink stained frame, the canine that trotted easily alongside him was not a different story. Everything about the compact red and white screamed fierceness, even in her more relaxed state the canine was enough to make anyone pray to the gods for their lives.
I could feel their eyes boring into my painted frame as I stood there, waiting for whatever orders would soon be coming from my Captain. Unsure as to what was customary in these kinds of spars, would I be the first to try and draw blood? Or would I leave that honor to the great beast who I almost thought would manage to demolish me with one strike of his iron clad hooves. "Cheveyo. You are punctual. That is needed in my warriors. This is Loretta, and she wishes to join us, but as you have no companion I will make her wait." The beast and his canine ceased their forward movement, even with his frame still I was astonished by the amount of mass the black and white had, flickers of excitement and fear washed through my frame as I thought out the possible outcomes of the spar I had gotten myself into. My white washed skull bobbed up and down as my rosy kissers parted just enough to allow two words to fall from my vocal chords. "Archibald. Loretta."
I shifted my weight back and then forth once more, enjoying the feeling of the sun's rays beating down on my broad, painted back. After being trapped in the caves, while the wraiths were running free through our homes, I would never complain about the feeling of the sun, or of anything for that matter. "I have high expectations for warriors under my command. My desire is that all will carry the same standards for themselves--standards of excellence and loyalty and power. Ktulu and I require each of the warriors to keep their bodies and minds nimble and powerful with practice, through spars and patrols of the lands. I have chosen to spar with you first, Cheveyo, for I believe you have great potential. Now, do not prove me wrong." Harks swung forward as the massive stallion spoke, his point clear and concise. I was to be the one to make the first move on the hulking mass of muscle who stood, glistening with the promise of sweat before me. I swallowed hard, trying to force the lump that was forming in my throat as far down as possible before I could clear my throat and focus back on the task at hand.
Suddenly the sun felt very, very hot and uncomfortable against my back as I stood there for a moment or two thinking over the best possible attack on the stallion that was not only taller, but much larger than me. The only true advantage I had on this creature was that I was faster, and possibly more agile. My weight shifted once more as I leapt forwards at the stallion, cracked and worn ivories bared while my yellow painted hooves, that weren't holding onto the dry crust of the Earth with everything that I had, flailed out towards the black Captain. I prayed that the move would land and my battle worn ivories would find hold in his shoulder or chest while my hooves find their placement along his thighs. All of my power wasn't placed into the first attack as I knew I would need to save any and all strength I had if I were going to make it out of this meeting alive.
As soon as my hooves hit the ground once again I scrambled backwards, hoping to keep my neck far away from the beast that stood before me, hoping that the quick movements would work in my favor. Thanking the gods that I didn't have to face this animal in a real fight, a fight in which my life surely would be ended.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Archibald]
Words;;
Notes;; Set in the Edge, a clearing during the middle of the day, hot and dry. If this could be a teaching spar that would be great :3
And we are going to say this was before she was given her Quest, so she has full stats and no flower xD
3 attacks + Closing defense to whomever attacks first
No magic/Companions
No injuries yet...
[720/800] [1/3][0/1]

Forgot to add in the first post, this is unlimited time :3

edited because I'm stupid and after doing my proof reading didn't add in my coding for Archi's speech and Chev's speech.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart Attack [training spar w. archi] - by Cheveyo - 10-02-2014, 03:02 PM