the Rift

[JUDGED] Heart Attack [training spar w. archi]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
SHOW ME A LITTLE MUSCLE BABY

I knew as soon as my teeth pinched his flesh that I was too close to the Dauntless. I hadn't moved quick enough and now the large beast was going to pummel me into a mass of blood and muscle mass beneath his large plate sized hooves, I was a goner all because I hadn't taken time to stop and think before leaping into action against the black beast. That didn't mean I wasn't going to try, once I realized my yellow painted hooves had missed their target I slammed my weight back to the earth beneath us so I could back pedal away from the Dauntless who at this proximity seemed to be as tall as two of me stacked on top of each other.
Curses flashed through my mind, but I didn't get very far for the stallion's pretty white feathers were suddenly on my side forcing my painted frame to the side rather than backwards. Panic flashed through my frame momentarily as I attempted to steel myself against the stallion's weight, which was futile. There was no point in fighting against the Dauntless' weight, it would only cause more injuries to myself rather than moving with the creature. That was a lesson I learned many years ago when the brown boy had began training me, if I fought against him it was more of a chance that I would hurt myself rather than going along with what he wanted. A snort blew through my painted nostrils when it seemed the stallion was finally done trying to knock me over, rather he was taking a different route as his skull bobbed up and down three times along my spine, each time his ivories pinched the fine layer of flesh and muscle that protected the precious column.
A squeal escaped from my vocal chords as the pain from the Dauntless' bite forced me into motion, my painted frame leaping forwards and away from the massive black stallion. Hind limbs flailed through the air where I hoped they would find a hold on the stallion's skull before hitting the ground once more. This time, I wouldn't think twice about sticking near the stallion, clearly that idea would leave me dead even on a simple training spar. White splashed limbs stretched out as I cantered away from the black stallion before turning around to face him once again, orchid pools dancing between the overly excited canine and the black creature. I wasn't quite sure which one I should be more wary about, if the red and white grew much more excitedly angry I wasn't entirely sure that her bonded's command would hold. A prayer was sent up as my gaze turned back to the Dauntless, hoping this next attack wouldn't be the end of me.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Archibald]
Notes;; Set in the Edge, a clearing during the middle of the day, hot and dry. If this could be a teaching spar that would be great :3
And we are going to say this was before she was given her Quest, so she has full stats and no flower xD
3 attacks + Closing defense to whomever attacks first
No magic/Companions

Bruised ribs from Archibald knocking her off balance which ruined her ability to move away fast enough. Three bruises trailing down her spine from his bites.

[464/800] [2/3][0/1]

Forgot to add in the first post, this is unlimited time :3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart Attack [training spar w. archi] - by Cheveyo - 10-12-2014, 02:01 PM