the Rift

[JUDGED] Heart Attack [training spar w. archi]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
SHOW ME A LITTLE MUSCLE BABY

It felt as if fingers were wrapping themselves around my lungs, as painted hooves were thrown into the air, but I couldn't tell if it was from the excitement of feeling the impact of my hooves against the hulking beast's body or if was from the panic seeping into my bloodstream. I had never fought against someone as large as the Dauntless and it was nothing like anything I had ever experienced in my seven years of life. Battling against him was even harder than against the two legs with the feathered arrows flying by, whistling in your ear as they passed you at intense speeds. Chestnut ears slammed back against my skull in pain when my limbs hit the ground and stretched into the canter that would carry me away from any direct attacks made by the long-termed Captain, the welts along my spine from his bites were already beginning to bruise and I knew that I would have to take it easy for a few days if I managed to survive the whole spar.

Surprise and panic filled my small, compact frame when I turned only to see the stallion I had sworn I left in my dust rearing up just a pace or two ahead of me. It shocked me to see that a stallion of Archibald's size was capable of moving at that speed, it seemed the dry conditions were assisting the hulking beast more than hindering. Orchid pools widened so the whites were showing as his now tan with dust feathers swung madly as iron clad hooves sliced through the air in my direction. Quick thinking saved my chest from being lacerated by dirty metal as my frame twisted and broke into an extended canter in hopes of getting away from the sweat soaked stallion before too much damage could be done. The sharp, stinging pain of metal biting into the thick muscle that lined my hand printed shoulder told me a painful story of how my quick thinking hadn't been quite quick enough to get away from the speedy motions of the large stallion.

Clearly I was under estimating the stallion by judging him solely on his size. Archibald wasn't called the Dauntless for nothing and today would be the last day I would write him off as simply a pile of heavy muscles.

The pain in my shoulder distracted me and disabled my ability to stretch out into a full gallop as I could feel the pools of blood building up and spilling over the tear in my chestnut coat. Soon I would be mistaken for a Paso Fino, complete with a bloody shoulder and all. Rosy lips twitched as curses were muttered under my breath, only to have them cut short with a scream of pain. While I was focusing on the pain in my shoulder, Archibald had time to plot a second attack, this time centered along the curve of the right side of my jaw bone. My squeal seemed to reverberate through the still, scorching air that clung around us and I didn't have time to assess the damage done to my face before the impact induced headache decided to step in and cloud my already panic inflicted mind. I could feel the heat rolling off of the stallion's sweat soaked body as he ran alongside me, through the pain induced throbbing I couldn't quite pick out where the stallion was in comparison to my hips and shoulders, I just knew he was there.

Panic flashed through my frame once more, causing my ears to slam back against my skull and the pain in my shoulder to be ignored momentarily so I could leap forward a stride or two in preparation for my final attack on the hulk of a stallion. As soon as my painted front hooves hit the dusty, dry ground of the clearing that was now fertilized with my own crimson blood, my hind hooves left the same ground. A shiver of pain raced up and down my spinal cord as it twisted just enough that yellow painted hooves could slam out to my right side where they would hopefully find purchase on the stallion's shoulder or rib cage with enough power to hinder his final attack on my already destroyed frame.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Archibald]
Notes;; Set in the Edge, a clearing during the middle of the day, hot and dry. If this could be a teaching spar that would be great :3
And we are going to say this was before she was given her Quest, so she has full stats and no flower xD
3 attacks + Closing defense to whomever attacks first
No magic/Companions

Bruised ribs from Archibald knocking her off balance which ruined her ability to move away fast enough. Three bruises trailing down her spine from his bites. Bleeding gash on her right shoulder from Archibald's shoed hooves and a heavily bleeding gash at the curve of her jaw, dizzy from the sudden impact to her face & has a dull throbbing headache.

[717/800] [3/3][0/1]

Forgot to add in the first post, this is unlimited time :3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heart Attack [training spar w. archi] - by Cheveyo - 11-23-2014, 10:25 PM