the Rift

Yours, Mr. Silk

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
My Latin-blessed lady // Title + gender ref:: Agrona is a 'Tiro' for the Falls, which is Latin for 'young soldier'. (Blessed meaning she is titled).
0 | Title ref - while this was really clever, it didn't point me as much to a title as to a name.
+1 | Gender ref.

Twisted on top of a sullied canvas // Appearance ref:: Twisted horns on her head, sullied canvas refers to her seal bay coloring
0 | Twisted by itself didn't quite get me to unicorn - if it had been twisted, I dunno, trees or knives or any kind of sharp object, really, this would have worked wonderfully. Similarly, I think sullied could have worked with some kind of hint toward color - as it is, I didn't feel this was quite clear enough.

Don't blame yourself for what you were too young to stop // History ref:: She was taken advantage of (essentially raped) by a stallion at a young age
+1 | History ref.

Stand strong and show them your crazy face // Personality/history ref:: she has "pushed herself to physical fitness" and "fits right in" with the "psychos"
+1 | Definitely made me think psycho/Asylum/etc.

3/3 - PASS.

A note: I think you err on the side of caution quite often, where you're so close to a great clue but just leave out one little clarifying bit. Just a tip. :)

Messages In This Thread
Yours, Mr. Silk - by Satanic Silk - 09-24-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Satanic Silk - 09-26-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Rayo - 09-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Blu - 09-29-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Sevin - 09-29-2014, 08:37 PM