the Rift

Yours, Mr. Silk

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
My Latin-blessed lady // Title + gender ref:: Agrona is a 'Tiro' for the Falls, which is Latin for 'young soldier'. (Blessed meaning she is titled).
0- Latin- This struck me more as a clue towards a name instead of a position. I think... appointed might have been a better word choice, or something hinting at appointed rather than blessed.
+1- gender ref.

Twisted on top of a sullied canvas // Appearance ref:: Twisted horns on her head, sullied canvas refers to her seal bay coloring
0- Sullied canvas- sullied means dirty more than brown. This made me think more of someone like Oxy who doesn't care about their appearance.
0- Twisted- I would have passed this immediately if it would have said twisted ____ (anything that pointed towards horns). As it is, slightly vague.

Don't blame yourself for what you were too young to stop // History ref:: She was taken advantage of (essentially raped) by a stallion at a young age
0- Again, just a hair vague. This could apply to so many horses, and without any kind of direct pull from the history, this just isn't quite there. Close... so close, but not quite.

Stand strong and show them your crazy face // Personality/history ref:: she has "pushed herself to physical fitness" and "fits right in" with the "psychos"
+1- History ref

2/3- So close on everything, I really wish I could have passed this. Good job!

Messages In This Thread
Yours, Mr. Silk - by Satanic Silk - 09-24-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Satanic Silk - 09-26-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Rayo - 09-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Blu - 09-29-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Yours, Mr. Silk - by Sevin - 09-29-2014, 08:37 PM