the Rift

Time's A-Wastin'

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I don't know if I should be surprised, but it appears the lady has quite a mouthful to say. I think about what I've just spoken, and wonder if I was equally as loquacious. Perhaps more so than normal, but not to the extent that she is. I blink a few times and try to keep my focus, and absorb the free-flowing speech as it comes at me. She's friendly enough, and doesn't seem nearly as high maintenance or nuts as the broads I normally find here in the threshold. That's a relief, to say the least. She agrees to come with me before I have even heard her name, and she seems to think of it at the last second. Khan-Christine. Hmm.. a strange name, but there are many in Helovia with strange names. I nod and think to myself that I will call her Khan, though it beguiles her gender. But that's her problem, not mine. Damaris sends me feelings of approval of cheer, and I feel my own body relax - maybe we're doing a good thing this time! Khan has decided to call me Rost. I think to correct her and tell her I prefer Rosti.. but it seems too small a detail for an all-important stallion like myself to bother with. I think. Oh well, we'll all get the idea I think.

Khan walks past me toward the Falls, impatient to explore and learn more about Helovia. I nod appreciatively and turn to join her. Damaris bounds ahead of us, leading the way with a wagging tail. "Then I shall take you first to my home, the Hidden Falls, just north of here." I let my tail swish back and forth behind me as I walk beside her back the way I came. I hope that Midas and Ghost will be pleased with my newcomer.

WC: 309
Tag: @[Khan]
OOC: If you want to join the Falls then (I think so?), then either you or I can start a welcoming thread in the Falls board.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Time's A-Wastin' - by Khan - 09-24-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Time's A-Wastin' - by Rostislav - 09-25-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Time's A-Wastin' - by Khan - 09-26-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Time's A-Wastin' - by Rostislav - 09-26-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Time's A-Wastin' - by Khan - 10-17-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Time's A-Wastin' - by Rostislav - 10-20-2014, 08:28 PM