the Rift

[PRIVATE] Soft kitty warm kitty

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

What comes along is not just a little foal like Rikyn or a sassy stallion like Thranduil. Instead, a very different pair approach. Out of the snow pops a smaller feline. She hisses at me, ears pinned against her furry skull. Behind her, a much larger, furry beast approaches. I can't tell at first what it is.. but after studying for a moment, I decide it must be one of those unicorn things. I jump up from the snowy ground and hiss back at the lynx as she jumps back behind the monstrous beast's legs. I quit hissing as he stops in front of me, but watch with wary eyes. If he's here in any friendly capacity, why have such a grumpy greeting? Does this beast and his... beast... know anything about proper manners and respect?

I want to sit, to relax as I was before. But this slightly blue-ish man is gigantic, and has very sharp points sticking from his skull. I'm not foolish enough to let my guard down. He asks who I am. Who are YOU, good Sir who brazenly interrupts my day? I puff my already thick-coated chest out and let my ears spin back, but don't pin them to my head. I'm not angry or afraid, just a little irritated as his approach. Rude. But I will stay respectful and do honor to tigers everywhere. "I am Saffron. And who are you, with your impolite lynx?" I glance unfavorably at her. "I assume that you live here in the Basin?" It would certainly make the most sense. I saw the Sentinels that guarded the entrance, it didn't make sense he would be here without being a member. Does he think that because I am a tiger they can approach willy nilly? For shame.

WC: 298
Tag: @[Beowulf]
It isn't even GOOD. Ugh.

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Soft kitty warm kitty - by Saffron - 09-25-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Soft kitty warm kitty - by Beowulf - 09-29-2014, 05:47 AM
RE: Soft kitty warm kitty - by Saffron - 10-04-2014, 08:59 PM