the Rift

Lady Moon so High

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky

The goddess listened to the stallion's request, aware that he was not selfless enough to only offer praise in return for his summoning. The mortals were rarely ever so selfless, but she did not mind too much - as long as they were still polite. And this was was incredibly polite and very handsome. So, she felt no issues granting his request with a polite nature of her own. She did not have to snap and summon the blackness around her to scare this creature into humility; he seemed to understand that she was rightfully superior.

Just as she was about to answer, metal trees snapped from the ground, erupting fully and dangling chunks like coconuts. One of her slender, feminine brows raised, and she watched the pieces fall to the ground before then, demanding to be used. The mare snorted in amusement, silver, hollow eyes looking up at her golden, male prize with interest. So, it seemed as if the very forces of natures desired he get something made of this ore.

"I will help you with what you ask, but from this metal, I am tempted to make you armor." She hummed thoughtfully, lifting the pieces with her mind and forming it like violent car wreck. The metal punched and creaked as it formed, and she set it along his body in elegant forms, riveting it together with screams of protest from the earthen elements.

"Hhhhmmm... attractive, but cumbersome. I will fix that momentarily. In order for me to do what you ask, you need to capture the essence of three others in these amulets I will grant to you. Any magic will do, but you must bring them back to me with the magic inside."

[[Congratulations!
A random event has awarded you your armor! Since Midas' armor already collapses into a collar, you need to choose another item for it to collapse into before this thread is complete. Maybe a crown?

Also, Thranduil has been given 3 moon amulets added to his records that he must fill with magic and return to the moon goddess. Any type of magic will do. Keep in mind that this completes the maximum of 5 amulets he can carry at one time.]]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 09-25-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by God of the Moon - 10-07-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Random Event - 10-15-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by God of the Moon - 10-15-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 10-20-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by God of the Moon - 10-25-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 11-13-2014, 05:26 PM