the Rift

[OPEN] i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ]

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
visions are seldom all they seem.

Months of bitter and cold isolation hadn’t done much to benefit the Spider. Her body had grown emaciated and illness had come and gone through her body. In recent weeks she lurked about in the strange floating island regaining her vigor and strength. Weight had crept back upon her frame, filling in the developing curves and legs. With her hideous narcissism grew a vanity equally foul. Jorogumo had to give her mother a single credit, and that was she inherited Yuki-onna’s undeniable beauty, and quite honestly she was grateful for it. More flies would come toward her web and she could devour them whole. To be beautiful was one of the greatest weapons one could have, and Jorogumo was swiftly learning how to wield it.

Off in the distance she could hear the sound of music. Curiosity drove her from the shelter of the cherry blossoms. The scent of the north wafted in the air and both ears pressed against her skull at the realization she walked toward some dance of her people. For a long moment she stood at a long distance watching bodies flail about, until she spotted a particularly familiar frame, her silver prince. Both ears pricked forward and she felt a slow smirk pass over her lips. Perhaps a bit of frolicking would be of some good if there was actual intelligent company.

Jorogumo walked, her gait suave and in her own mind seductive. She ensured her path was near her silver prince, but she made simply smirked at him as she passed by, it was a sly invitation or perhaps a dare depending on how one would look at it. She found a spot amongst the group and eased her way into the music. The Spider moved with a carnal grace. It was evident she lacked teaching as it held a more feral quality than that of the refined dancer. For a brief moment she glanced back at Reginald, that sly smirk flashing over her face once again seeking to tempt him nearer. A queen was nothing without her king in the end.

@[Reginald]
"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ] - by Jorogumo - 10-06-2014, 04:59 PM