the Rift

[OPEN] i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ]

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Well, it wasn’t exactly a disaster. Unicorns from the Basin had made the journey to the sky island and braved the cloud ride to join the Festival for the Time God. Still the golden smiled at the lack of unicorns from other herds. Once again confirming his gilded lady’s well planned peace offerings were for not. Even the lace of sweet creatures such as Lena, or the calm Roland, or even the skills of the lady herself can not hide the bruises still permanently marking the Basin. For his own part, the golden felt the air of success, the riddle game had gone well. It would be far better had he crushed Roland, but as it were, the golden gave a nod to the copper man’s skill. It reminded him how much more he had to wiggle himself into the hearts of this land though. So in interest of such, he had come to the dance floor before the tent, where horses were dancing and singing in a blissful joy.

The golden stood momentarily at the edge of the gathering, keeping from direct eyes. He did not enjoy being in the center of crowds without purpose, even for all his vanity. Still his earth eyes find what they seek, his gilded lady dancing among others but alone. A curl of his lips tips the scales and the golden moves off. The gold dipped bay dances in olden styles, but the golden found he could match them. So as he comes to the center and to her he dances to her. Spanish neck regally curls inward, but high, pulling and stretching his crest and neck. Back curls up, to give room for his flashing gold legs to move with smooth grace. Right leg reaches before and in front of his left, crossing over himself, before allowing the left to reach out and pull him forward again. In this half pass trot the golden comes to stop in front his gilded lady. Squaring his legs the golden man nods his head to her, a light smile playing upon his lips and a flash a light in his eyes. “May I join you-“ It was cut off though in a pierced scream of death, and a cold wind blows up the gold’s mane.

Harks pin and the elegant curved brute flashes out of his stance to stand tall and straight. Harks lean and nares quiver. He had heard screams as such not too long ago. Coat flinches, and his body begins to pump adrenaline. Surely that terror could not reach here, surely in this peaceful place- But no. The dying creature comes stumbling into the crowd. Many may step away, but the golden steps forward. It is only a dying stag, but, as the question formed before in his mind, what was he dying of. Then the golden man sees it. A wolf head clings to the great creature’s leg, torn from its body but not its prey. Head raises further and body pulls back but does not yield a step. What the fuck was going in this world?! The golden was used to some gore, but this was beyond a battle wound, this was gruesome, cruel, and just wrong.

Tearing eyes from the sight of the stag at last crumbling the gold looks to his gilded lady, before back to the- wait, where was it? There, the grasses had already half covered the creature. A snort shakes through the gold, the island was embracing this horrid sight. It was not right. When it was over the world seems to stop. This was no longer a coincidence, and if it such a wrong sight happened here then this was more than a random event. This concerned the gold most of all. He welcomed chaos of the terror before, in fact laughed at its face for the trouble it caused his land, but now…now this was something much more sinister, and serious. The gold wanted the Basin under his lady to fall, he wanted to see chaos reign, and he knew he could always turn tail and run, but at the moment, nowhere felt safe.

OOC :: I had this half written before the RE as I had been promising thran would dance with illynx forever, hope no one minds.
"speech"

It comes by day, it comes by dark,
No where to stay, All is stark.
Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ] - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 03:02 AM