the Rift

[OPEN] Will I Ever Belong?

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

For months now, Miles and I have called the shelter of the Edge our home. He has grown much, and is even learning to use some special power on other animals. I think he's testing it on me to at night, because my dreams always change from nightmare to happiness. I didn't understand it at first, but now after seeing him do the same to a fawn.... Well that must be the case. I long for him to speak, because I long not ot feel so alone in my head.

Since I arrived in Helovia, I had been looking for family. I had found my Father, which was not expected... Just as fast as I had found him he was gone again. My Uncle had lived in this herd for so long, only to leave mere days before I arrived. What luck I was truly having. Momma, why couldn't you live long enough to ome back with me? Someone surly would know you here.... My dam, Sakura I think the Old Mare had called her, had grown up in these forests. Much like I am now. My Uncle Aaron had raised her along with the rest of the herd. I wonder what happened to my Momma's parents?

Either way, the longer I stayed the more I did not feel like I belonged here. I knew no one really.... Haven't even seen any other foals.... Not that I am even a foal anymore... I am over a year old now. Just barely, but none the less. My emerald eyes matched my mother's, and they would be a dead give away to who's family line I belonged to.... If I could only find someone who knew..... Or someone who at least wanted to be friends?

Miles feels my emotions, and crawls up upon my withers. He often sleeps there, which is comforting to me. At least I know someone in this place cares...

"talk talk"

x - x

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Will I Ever Belong? - by Merida - 09-25-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Will I Ever Belong? - by Dragomir - 09-27-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Will I Ever Belong? - by Merida - 10-02-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Will I Ever Belong? - by Dragomir - 10-06-2014, 03:23 PM