the Rift

[OPEN] Will I Ever Belong?

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

My head swings around in surprise at the sound of someone else so close to me. So fast that Miles nearly falls from his perch on my shoulders. Stop A small male voice says inside my head, which startles me even more than the stallion had. Brother was that you? I ask him in my mind, because I don't want to look strange in front of this stallion. No reply this time. "Are you two okay?" Oh great, maybe I already acted strange. If he's asking if we are okay.. "Yes, we are fine." Okay so no we were not, but not like I was just going to sit here and spill my guts to a stallion that I did not know. That got me no where in life. I had spilled what little information I had to another stallion, only to find out he was my father and have him leave. I will not make that mistake again.

Miles meanwhile is climbing my neck to sit between my ears. He wants to get a better look at this stallion, as I can feel his curiosity through our bond. It's a nice feeling, to have him with me at all times. We are growing up together. My eyes fall to the amulet around my neck. I am dying to know if anyone knew my dam, my uncle..... Or really any of my family. I long to belong here, to be wanted here. For all I know I am just the product of some one night stand between my sire and dam, and my birth resulted in my dam's death. Does that mean I killed her, or my sire did? Stop The voice was louder this time, more firm. Miles? I question again, this time I do get an answer. Yes. He can talk! After months and months of me talking to him he can finally answer back! This excitement however does not reach any of my features. On the outside, I look just as down as before.

Will he keep pushing the issue and make me talk, or just let me walk away and keep wondering all these unanswered questions in my head?

"talk talk"

@[Dragomir]

x - x

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Will I Ever Belong? - by Merida - 09-25-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Will I Ever Belong? - by Dragomir - 09-27-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Will I Ever Belong? - by Merida - 10-02-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Will I Ever Belong? - by Dragomir - 10-06-2014, 03:23 PM