the Rift

[OPEN] Old Dogs and New Trickery [Riddle Game]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Although I was still a fresh face to the Aurora Basin, even the newcomers could not escape the talk and excitement about the festival open to purely the unicorns. While I was typically someone who did their best to avoid such parties, I figured that this was as good a time as any to meet new faces and make my presence known, for I heard even unicorns outside of the Basin were welcomed. Out of curiousity, I managed to drag myself to the festival to see what all the hubbub was about. I passed various unicorns of all shapes, sizes and horns, making a mental note of interesting ones that I should like to get to know better. I would pause to look into the tents, exploring the area as I tried to decide what I wanted to do first. But as a voice called out to the party-goers, my interest peaked. ’Join us in a game of riddles.’ Why, I don’t mind if I do!

Quietly I joined the small crowd that was circling before the announcer, feeling a bit out of place next to some of the perky members. I cleared my throat awkwardly as I recognized the familiar face of Thranduil, lips tugging into a smirk as I realized he was assisting in this little guessing game. My muzzle dipped to my chest in a respectful nod, doing my best to play nice and mask my cocky attitude for the time being. I was not here to ruin the party for everyone, I was here to actually join in on the fun…Who would have thought I would be trying to have fun in ways that didn’t involve getting laid or picking fights. But this was a battle of wits, with the conman himself leading the way. Indeed, I was quite interested by now.“I do hope I am not too late to join in.”

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Dogs and New Trickery [Riddle Game] - by Vale - 09-27-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Old Dogs and New Trickery [Riddle Game] - by Panzram - 09-28-2014, 05:15 PM