the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Hell has already risen. [Welcoming]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

For the most part, I remained quiet during our journey to the Aurora Basin while following the strange white mare, vaguely aware that she would speak allowed intermittently. It never seemed directed towards me, so I began to block out the giggles and whatnot, instead focusing my mind on memorizing the lands. As we began to get closer, a chill ran down my coat and the edges of my lips fought to restrain a grimace. The cold was certainly not something I was looking forward too. Come to think of it, I was already beginning to regret agreeing to follow the pair that had found me. Perhaps I could just...sneak off and let the little mare continue on her merry way? I'd be long gone by the time she realized I was no longer her shadow.

My jaw drops as a large yawn escaped from my mouth, and quickly I tried to shake my head at an attempt to wake myself up. After all, I had been awoken in the middle of the night by a lunatic and a hustler, 'persuaded' to follow right then and there, after having traveled far enough as it was. First thing I was going to do once all of this was over was plant my happy ass down somewhere and pass out. As the sun continued to rise, my attention was caught by the tall bronze statues that we were beginning to pass, watching the light reflect off of their bodies. How strange, unique even...Interesting. I would have to learn more about those later.

Auds flicked foward as the petite nutcase began to dance about, only to abruptly stop and call out to their leaders. Now, I was interested. Orbs searched the lands before us to see who would welcome us, the lord? The lady? Both? It was an uncomfortable wait as I was forced to grow accustomed to the cold, and my thoughts carried back to when I was the King of my own lands. Now, thanks to Morphine, that position was lost to me. For now, at least...As my chocolate gaze scanned ahead, lazily passing over Beloved for a moment, I was forced to do a double take as she announced that she was here with...man meat. I met the mare with a blank stare and raised brow for a moment, unsure of how to process being called 'man meat'. Choosing to just think of it as one of her oddities, I rolled my eyes before settling beside her to wait.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Hell has already risen. [Welcoming] - by Panzram - 09-27-2014, 10:35 PM