the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Hell has already risen. [Welcoming]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
A strange, girly voice calls to her from the fore of the land, its summons unusual and almost cryptic. Where one would almost immediately take what was said as a notion of attractiveness on behalf of whoever she’d found, Illynx felt there were connotations in the statement that leant more towards the liking of the cat she’d recently brought home from the forest rather than one of her horned and civil brethren.

Usually one of the first to arrive to greet new members were she present in the land to do so, the mare has multiple reasons this morning to greet whoever has come knocking and interrupted her morning bath – mostly involving who in the hell Deimos has let into her land that views those found in the threshold and wilds as delicacies.

Surely it was Deimos – no one else she knew really lacked the common sense enough to do such a thing, except perhaps herself. She had, after all, willingly played many games that could have spelled her undoing if only for a temporary thrill or potential step up in the political ladder.

The two who greet her are both strangers, but the one smells of snow enough to be a believable member of her coven, crafted seemingly of snow herself, she is so pale and white in the morning rise of the Sun. Beside her is the supposed “man flesh,” who is quite delectable in his own ways to the less predatory mindset of the Lady – she sees muscles, a jagged and impressive crown, and is quite pleased with the subject matter. The griffon along her bare back (for her armor is back within her cave) pulls upwards into a sitting position to run cold, appraising blue eyes across them, her vision much more impressive than her mount’s at this distance.

The mad woman – surely she is mad – sings softly as the golden Lady arrives, the sound drawing to a close as the bitch halts her forward progression and stands regally in the frame of the sunrise beneath the shadow of the sentinel, golden eyes flashing across both figures momentarily as she makes her judgment. "Welcome to the Aurora Basin," she says to the stallion at first, reserving her voice for the one she should know but doesn’t as the last to gain her favor (mostly because she’s a pretty little thing, and Illynx is if nothing else vain), "I am the Lady Illynx, ruler alongside his Lordship the Reaper, and this is Kyst, my companion."

Her golden eyes tilt to the pale one, the one with the insane two toned eyes that has brought new blood to her door. "I am afraid I have never met your acquaintance," she drawls, wondering how deeply broken this stranger is.

Illynx
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Hell has already risen. [Welcoming] - by Illynx - 09-29-2014, 12:37 PM