the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe Hell has already risen. [Welcoming]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

My eyes narrowed ever so slightly in a micro-expression as Illynex spoke of being the largest herd, the expression would be completely unnoticeable to the untrained eye. She was clearly proud of her lands, and why shouldn’t she be? That sort of power was most assuredly the kind that many, including myself, dreamed of obtaining. Granted, why they chose this particular location was beyond me. I followed her lean with my gaze to look over my shoulders, straightening out to catch her grin. What was so special about those statues? Hmm, I would have to witness them in action for myself at this rate.

Auds flicked towards Beloved with minor interest as she began to answer the Lady’s questions, naturally answering in sing-song riddles that could tell more about her than I would ever guess. I watched as she swayed, one brow raised before glancing towards the Lady as if to say ‘seriously?’. I knew better than to underestimate the petite little mare, however part of me did wonder what truths she spoke of. After all, it was difficult to believe someone singing about such things when they acted like a lunatic, it could all be in her head for all I knew. However, I kept my mouth shut. While I listened, I pieced together her puzzle, gathering that she must have killed her mother in her past. How impressive for such a small vixen. It brought a little smile to my lips, pleased to hear of such skills.

It should only be expected of me to at least come off as equal to the insane mare, though in her spectrum, I doubt I could. But perhaps I could at least impress the Lady, and I began to wonder what skills would be the best to offer her while still hiding part of who I was. It was important as a lower rank to not give too much away, lest I be crushed down before I could even build myself up. “I can offer you a multitude of skills, my Lady, from mercenary to informant. While my past may not seem as colorful as Beloved’s, I have been touched by gods of faraway lands. And I have a knack for getting what I want.” At this particular moment though, I was having one hell of a time getting or even finding what I wanted.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Hell has already risen. [Welcoming] - by Panzram - 10-09-2014, 03:51 PM